- Made in the UK
- 50ml Shortfill
- Apple Pie & Custard: Delicious, sweet apple pie and custard. Just like granny used to make.
- Berry Crumble: Delicious, sweet berry crumble. When Granny wasn't making apple pie, she was making this
- Black Current: It's purple, juicy, delicious and just about everyone has tried it. When you vape this, you'll know. No water required.
- Blue Berg: Walter and his pal Jesse struck gold with their famous blue recipe and this is our tribute - fruits, aniseed and a hint of menthol make for a mouthwatering and refreshing vape
- Blue Slush: What can we say? It's the flavour of your favourite blue slushy drink! Ice cold, refreshing and fruity
- Cherry Bakewell: Flavours of delicious shortcrust pastry, jam, frangipane and almonds combine to recreate this popular and tasty treat.
- Cherry Cola: It's a classic!
- Fizzy Blue Bottles: Just like those fantastic fizzy blue cola bottle sweets!
- Jam Donut: Oh my doughnut. The jammiest, tastiest doughnut you'll find.
- Lemon Cheesecake: Sweet, tart lemon drizzled on beautiful creamy cheesecake and buttery biscuit base...bass...bass
- Mixed Berry Menthol: Ripe mixed berries and cooling menthol
- Peaches And Cream: The classic fruity combo of juicy peach and smooth sweet cream.
- Pink Lemonade: A sweet, sharp and juicy lemon and pink grapefruit combo.
- Rainbow Candy: So many fruit flavours. A cornucopia if you will. If you put them side by side, you might say it almost looks like a....rainbow?
- Red Slush: It's the flavour of your favourite red slushy drink! Ice cold, refreshing and fruity.
- Redder Stare: A punchy blend of red fruits, aniseed and cooling menthol.
- Ruby Mango: The fantastic, distinctive and unique mango juice drink that you know and love!
- Salted Caramel: There is truly something special about combining sweet and savoury flavours that make them incredibly moreish. This classic combination will leave you yearning for more and more and...
- Sour Apple: Delicious sour apple candy
- Tropical Crush: A completely tropical flavour, if you get our drift. Pineapple and grapefruit crush.